Useful Links for Parents
- Irish Society for Autism – founded in 1963, this is the longest established dedicated organisation for people with Autism in Ireland.
- AsIAm – Ireland’s National Autism Charity.
- The National Council for Special Education – The National Council for Special Education (NCSE) was set up to improve the delivery of education services to persons with special educational needs arising from disabilities with particular emphasis on children. The Parents tab provides information and support for parents, links to educational resources, etc.
- Kilkenny Recreation & Sports Partnership
- Middletown Centre for Autism designs and delivers training programmes for parents and professionals. Contains lots of downloadable resources for particular areas of need.