Saplings Goresbridge Admissions
Saplings Special School Goresbridge is funded by the Department of Education and Skills. We are a co-educational specialist school, catering for children between the ages of 4 and 18, and providing quality education for pupils with autism and complex needs. We offer child-centred, autism specific education, drawing on a range of interventions which are personalised to each individual child. Children are actively encouraged to participate in community life, and are supported to be as independent as possible. The school works very closely with parents and other professionals in order to ensure the best personal and educational outcomes for our children.
In line with new legislation outlined in the Admissions Act 2018, the Board of Management of Saplings Special School Goresbridge have prepared the following:
- Expression of Interest Form
- Admissions Policy revised June 2022
- Saplings Goresbridge Admission Notice for 2023&24
The school is fully enrolled for the 2022/2023 school year.
Please check the school website in September 2022 for updated admissions information for the 2023/2024 school year. This Policy replaces our existing policy and will be effective for all admissions to our school from 1st September 2022 onwards.
To Submit an Application
- Download and complete our Expression of Interest Form.
- Attach any relevant reports confirming your child’s diagnosis and a copy of their birth certificate.
- Submit the application via email to email@example.com together with all relevant documents.
Alternatively, the application may be posted to:
Saplings Special School,
Applications for the school year 2022/23 will only be accepted during the school’s admissions application period: 1st November 2021 up to 25th February 2022.